Wednesday 3 February 2010

First Issue's Theme: The Summer Ends (self-titled)

The theme for the first issue will be:

Your most poignant or memorable summer.

Interpret this however you like, so long as it fits with the theme. Stories can be funny, scary, tear-jerking; however the Summer you are describing is special to you. I will also look at other submissions, such as photos and sketches.

You can choose to remain anonymous or be credited, it is entirely up to you. If I have a huge influx of submissions, I might not be able to include all of them in the Zine, but those that don't make it will either be made into a second edition, or posted on this blog for others to read.

As well as your main contribution, you can also suggest a song to be included in the tracklist/spotify playlist. There is a slot on the Survey form for such a suggestion.

Please contribute here:

http://thesummerends.questionform.com/public/First-Issue%3A-Poignant-Summer-Tales

Alternatively, message me on Facebook, or hand me submissions in person.

My fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment